For anyone who is serious about making money on eBay you need to have an craigs list shop. Thus giving you your own unique URL that you can use to market and promote your online business. worldwide brands reviews
Here are 6 easy ways to promote your web business (eBay store).
1) Seo: eBay Outlets do react to searches made outside of eBay, on Google or Yahoo. Employing key words and terms inside your Shop which will be triggered when someone keys in similar words on major search engines beyond eBay.
2) Mention Your Shop in Auction and purchase It Today Listings: Promote some products at Auction and Purchase It Now to drive traffic to your Store.
*Use low auction starting prices, with no hold, to encourage more people to open your real estate and read about your Shop.
*Mention your Store in auction titles, sub-title, in your descriptions, on clickable links taking site visitors to your eBay Store or ‘About Me’ web page.
3) Cross-Promote Your Goods. Cross promotion works somewhat like Featured Categories, as in the last idea, but in this circumstance, usually at the lower part of your listing, you display specific products which you think will most interest current visitors.
amazon automatically cross-promotes your goods that you are free to change whenever you want.
Therefore you can promote t-shirts and ties inside a listing for suits and set the system to avoid cross-promoting with items you consider less attractive to current visitors.
4) ‘About Me’ Page: Everybody should have an ‘About Me’ page. Your ‘About Me’ page means what it says, and it can to tell people about yourself and your business. Having your own e-newsletter and sending email offers represents one of the easiest, cheapest – usually free – ways of building customer loyalty and creating a regular, duplicate buying database of competent customers. There’s actually far more your ‘About Me’ web site can do to expand your and brand your business
5) Write or Publish Articles, Reports, Manuals: One of the best and cheapest ways to promote eBay shop or any online business, absolutely anything, is by writing articles, guides and reviews and having them viewed in a prominent place or distributed to people representing your target audience.
* There’s nothing difficult about writing articles, information and guides, and We recommend you view other people’s work and review their techniques of writing to attract people to visit their web sites and eBay listings.
6) Promote your online businesses and offline:
* Industry your eBay Shop link – internet site address – anywhere legally possible on the web.
* Add your Shop url as a signature file in all outgoing emails.
* Go to Forums, leave your Store url for folks considering your products.
Use eBay’s own forum particularly if you specialize in goods for other eBay sellers, such as packing materials, stationery, and so forth.
* Promote your craigs list Shop url – site address – off the Internet. These are generally simply a little few of the ways to achieve this:
Little advertisings in gossip content, newspapers, flyers locally, letterheads, front and back of envelopes, business cards, credit cards in shop and post office windows… cards on supermarket notice boards, Bills, mouse mats, publicity at tradeshows, telephone answer machine messages, shipping labels, articles, free books, freebies, comments slips… etc.