Above the period of 10 years, a leading healthcare solution provider had been through merger and acquisition periods integrating the offerings of the companies acquired into their profession. Although, this garnered their business value offerings to the customers and broadened their market reach, it internally contributed to a disparate variety of backend data sources starting across: MS-Access, Oracle, SQL Server, etc. Similarly for the front end confirming needs, client uses multiple tools i. e. Electricity Builder, MS – Examine, Cognos and SAS. revizije
The key business challenges were:
– The current Data warehouse solution needs to be considered and re-architected, considering history and future business requirements.
– Currently, there are a lot resources that are targeted in making reports for various customers of consumer. Due to the current data warehouse design, imprudencia data sources and other unknown technical dependencies, time taken by these industry analysts is significant to build the reports, thereby increasing the expense of conducting business.
– The use of current BI/ DWH tools should be considered and if required to be consolidated. The goal is to apply those tools that will be more pertinent to the business need, thus reducing maintenance costs.
– Help to identify and automate overall ETL, OLAP and reporting process is a key aspect as this will help to reduce manual dependencies, cause less human error and will also be a good scalable means to fix similar or repetitive revealing needs from customers.
– Other challenge of providing timely delivery of studies to customers, due to complex internal environment installation and dependencies on exterior and internal data nourishes can be eliminated or minimized.
A Organization Needs assessment includes an analysis of the root business drivers and goals and overall context of business need which was set up for the client’s Info Warehouse. When small business have been defined, the assessment process examines the approach to capturing business requirements, their completeness, the priorities of the requirements, and alignment of the data warehouse release strategy and deliverables to the needs.
The team conducted a high level analysis as follows:
– Interview with various Stakeholder i. e. Leadership team, Organization subject matter experts, Technological topic experts, Infrastructure and IT, Business end users.
– Assessment of current technical architecture.
– Analysis of organizational and structure readiness to aid value openness initiatives including key breaks.
– Assessment of cost/value improvement opportunities.
– Advice of high-level architecture and strategy to support described information needs.
– Certain tips for short and permanent improvements.
– Price benefits analysis and RETURN.
An Company Assessment includes an assessment of the existing company structure and identification of the roles and tasks of both IT and the organization community that need to be addressed. Company readiness for warehousing is examined, including readiness to assume responsibility for constant technical and business support, business requirements definition, and front end applications enlargement.
Small business Assessment
A Business Needs Assessment includes an analysis of the underlying business drivers and objectives and overall circumstance of business need that has been established for your data warehouse. When business needs have been identified, the assessment process inspects the way of capturing business requirements, their completeness and organization, the priorities of the requirements, and positioning of the data factory release strategy and giveaways to the needs.